Monday 1 September 2014

Whoopsiedaisy challenge leaves card





Good morning all I hope you are all well
 Sorry I've not been around over the last 10 days as my father
Were rushed in to hospital. Now I'm back and to start with
I have my Whoopsiedaisy  challenge card for you
It's called leafs 

It you would like this image it is from the
Whoopsiedaisy digi designs cd rom and you can
Get it from www.rubyredcrafts.com

If you would like to take part in the challenge go to
www.cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk

I started of with a large scalloped card on which I
Added a mat which I cut out a yellow mat by using the next to the lagest
Die from the grand decorative circles die set that I got from
www.iconuk.co.uk

I the cut the next size down in a rusty coloured card
I added these to my card
Next I printed of my image from the whoopsie daisy digi designs cd.

I the cut it put with the smallest die from the grand decorative circles
Die set.
I then added it to the centre of my card. I cut some leafs out of yellow and rust card
Several times.
I then arranged then down the sides of my image.
I then added a few paper flowers to the base of all the leafs.

I the tied a messy bow out of a sheer yellow ribbon.
With my hot glue gun I glued my bow to the top of my card.
To finish of with I added a yellow flower on to the top of my bow.

I would just like to thank everyone for all your support while my
Dad was in hospital.

It would be nice if you would leave me your thought on this card.

Take care



No comments: