Thursday 11 September 2014

Daisy Ring





Good afternoon all sorry I'm late with today s
Blog but I've been so busy.
Hope that you all are well and if not I'm sending big hugs your way.

Anyway back to today's card it may not look easy but it is.

I started with a 8"-8" white card
I then cut about 1inc off at the opening side
Next I cut a border by Sue Wilson's French collection
Borders and corners dies set out of a dusky blue satin card.
I the glued it down the side ware I cut the strip off.



Next I printed off my image from my Daisy wants to have fun CD.

I then cut in out with the Tonic  heart dies.
I then added it to the centre of my card.

With the Sue Wilson dies I cut two of the corners
Out of the dusky blue card and I added the on to the two opposit corners

Then with the Sue Wilson finishing touches
Open petal daisy flower set I cut several out of the satin board and white card.
Then I added them around my topper.

To finish with I added a gem into every flower.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

For today's shopping list
Sue Wilson dies from
www.iconuk.co.uk

CD and flowers ROM

www.rubyredcrafts.com
Any thanks
Debs xx
































No comments: