Monday 15 September 2014

The White Angel







Good morning all the this Monday morning well where did the weekend go. I seam to have slept through it.
I didn't sleep at all Friday night when to town at 9 Saturday morning back at 10.30
Sat Dow with a coffee went to sleep at about 11 woke up about 2 in terrible pain in my back and legs had some thing to eat fell back to sleep for 2hours went to Dads to see how he were. Came at 8 went to bed at 8.30 and that was my Saturday. And Sunday was about the same but the pain much worse so I'm hoping I have a better week than the weekend but if this pain doesn't fade a bit its going to be a trip to the Doctors.

This card is one that I made one day last week.

The shopping list for this card is,:
Sue Wilson's Angel die and the decorative poinsettia die set. And Spellbinders Grand decorative labels 8.
Which all came from

I started with a 8"-8" white card then I cut a 7-1/2-71/2 mat on which I used the largest die and the next one down I taped them in place. Then first of all I embossed them without cutting them. I added this to my card.

Next with the second largest and the 3rd I embossed them first then I removed the smallest die. Then I took a square die that just fits inside my embossed work. I when cut and embossed it all so that I have now got a aperture.
Then using double sided foam tape I added it to the centre
Of my card.

Next with white card I cut and embossed the angel die you may have to pass it though a few time and moving it around each time.

I then added it the the centre of my aperture.
In white card I cut and embossed the decorative 
Poinsettia. I then added it to the bottom left hand side.

With silver mirri card I cut the leafs to the poinsettia
Which I added to my poinsettia. I also cut the tiny star that came with Angel die set out of silver mirri.

That's all for today and thank you for the time to stop by.

Many thanks




2 comments:

pam said...

gorgeous card Debs, love the WOW and your angel is lovely, stunning flowers..
Hope you are feeling a bit better and your pain has eased..
pam x

Unknown said...

Hi Pam thank you for your lovely comments tonight. I am coming round a bit pain is easing now. Did you find it any easier to comment as I have tried to make it better cos some people were finding it hard to comment. Have a good night Debs xx