Thursday 6 March 2014

Many Happy Returns


Morning Bloggers Hope you are all well this fine Thursday morning.
Today's card I started by cutting the Elegant Labels Four dies using the inside die to create a frame out of white card. I then cut a larger piece of teal card to use as a mat for it. I glued the white piece to my card and then lined up the centre die to cut the opening exactly in line with the frame. Next I stamped my sentiment and cut it out with the Gold Labels Four smallest die. I cut a larger one as a mat for it. I cut the Twisted Metal Tag die and glued it over the top and attached the tips to my frame. I added some flat back pearls as accents. To complete the card, I used the technique called Paved Pearls around the edge. This Technique uses cosmic shimmer white PVA glue to make random seized drops all along a 1/2" wide border. I love to do these drops. I do hope you like it. It would be nice to hear your comments on this card. Debs xx

Thank you for looking Debs xx

No comments: