Saturday 29 March 2014

Blue Asta's


Good morning to you all This Saturday. Todays card I love it. Its turned out alot better than I thought it would.

To start with I took a 7 3/4 square card I cut s mat at 7 1/2 - 7 1/2 ins and then s blue one at 7  1/4 - 7 1/4 ins and a white one at 7ins square in white. I stamped on to this one with a background stamp and embossed it with white embossing powder. I then cut a aperture in the centre of this mat with the statley circles die i then cut a large circle again but this time in blue off set the two and put them back into my aperture. I stamped my sentiment and cut it out with the smaller statley circle die and I cut another one in blue and off set it again. I glued it to the top of my other die cut. I thrn tied two messy bows in two shade of blue seam binding. I used my glue gun to glue them on top of each other. I cut my large flower with the spellbinders asta flower die set and I glued it on top of my bows. I them cut three flowers using the spellbinders jeweled flower die set and Then I glued them to the top of my card.
I then cut some flourishes and leafs and added yhem to my card. I hope you like it as much as I do. See you back here tomorrow. Debs xx

Thank uou for taking the time to look. Debs xx

No comments: