Monday 3 March 2014

Happy Birthday in lilac



Good morning all its soon got around to monday again.  I love lilac and white together so thats what we have today.
I started by cutting two of the decorative labels 8 dies in the largest size in white card. I snipped away a small strip from the sides of both of them to make them fit as a background. I then glued them on my lilac card. Next I stamped my Cupid backgroung and heat embossed them with white embossing powder. Using the matching Antique Tags One die set, I cut  an aperture in the bottom of my background. I stamped my sentiment on to white card and mounted the background over it using foam pads. Next I cut one of the medium sized dies in the decorative labels 8 set in white card i mounted it over the heart in the background. I stamped my sentiment and frame on lilac card. I cut it out with the matching tag die. I cut the smallest die in the decorative labels 8 set. I cut it in half and glued it to the top and bottom of my sentiment. I placed it into the centre of my focal piece. I cut a piece of white card just a lttle larger then my background and the I punched a border down both sides. To finish with I glued it to my white card And added a bow in lilac seam binding down the side of my card. Finished size is 61/2 x 8" in size. Thats all for today. Debs xx

Thank you for looking xx

No comments: