Saturday 23 June 2018

Sweetpeas







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And is the sun shining where you are as it’s lovely here
In South Yorkshire.

For today’s card I have used the tattered lace floral usb
Which I cut out my sweet peas and I coloured them with pro markers 
They look blue but they are a shade of lilac.

I started with a 8” white square card that I mat and layered with some
Decorative paper and then a white mat.
I the added a strip of decorative paper down the right side.

Next I cut out the tattered lace diamond die set sorry I can’t remember
What it’s called.
I cut out three of the diamonds out of white card
I added them into the centre of my card.

I then added the sweet peas down the left hand side of the diamonds.

Next I stamped my sentiment and cut it out with a matchind die.
I then inked around the edges.
I then added it to the bottom corner.
And to finish off I added some pearls to the corners.

That’s all for today and I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: