Monday 18 June 2018

Diamond Roses







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And if not I send you crafty hugs.

As you can see I’m loving the tattered lace decoupage roses
As they are so elegant I’ve had lots of orders for them.

Today’s card is a 8”x 8”  which I added a strip of pink vellum
Down the fron.

I then cut ou the diamond frame out of white card
Which I added to the centre of the card.
Next I cut out the roses with the matchingdies.
I then decoupaged them down the left hand side of topper.
 Then added a flower gem to the centre of the diamond.

I then tied a large bow out of pink ribbon which I 
Added to the bottom corner of the card.
I then adde the word love gem to the centre of the bow,

To finish off with adding some gems to the corners.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: