Thursday 21 June 2018

Mel’s signature dies









Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
What are you all up to today any crafting.

I’m going to be doing samples plus some birthday cards
I need to make.

For today’s card I have used the lovely dies from
Mel Heaton’s signature collection.
I started with a cream 8” square card that I matted with some purple card
Then with the Scanncut I cut my frames out of a dull orange and a deep red card.
And then I added a cream square of card to the centre.

Next I cut and decoupaged the flowers which I added to the centre.
I then added the hummingbird to the top right corner.

Next I cut out my sentiment out of cream card where I then
Added it to the top left corner.

To finish the card off I tied a large cream bow which I added
To the bottom right corner.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: