Wednesday 31 May 2017

Scene Builder USB Sample








Good morning all how are you all doing I'm so sorry I've not been around 
commenting for a few day's as I've been sitting with my Dad
24/7 as he is really poorly.

Today's card is a sample I did for the last scan n cut USB which is 
Tattered Lace's Scene Builder.

I started off with a 8"x 8" white card and I mat and layered it
with pink and a patented paper.
I then cut out my topper out of white card on the scan n cut.
I  then coloured the flower's in pink just to make them stand out.
I added it to the centre of my card.

I then tied a large bow ut of pink satin ribbon which I added to
the bottom corner I also added some pearls and a large centre gem
to the centre of my bow..

To finish off with I added some pearls to the corner's.

That's all for today and I hope I will be back tomorrow if Dad start's 
to pick up a bit.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: