Thursday 4 May 2017

Photo frame







Good morning all how are you all doing today I hope you
are all well everything here is going well up to now.

Todays project is a photo frame that I made on the scan n cut
I cut out about five layers of the frame which I used foam pads
to layer it up.
I then cut out the tree out of black card and added it to the centre
of the frame.
Next I cut the top layer of the frame and I embossed it to give 
it some texture. I then added a piece of Acetate to the back
of it before I added it to the frame so  it looks like a glass front.

To finish with I cut two butterflies out of black card on the
scan n cut I added them to the corners of the frame.
I real it looks so classy.

I have to say if it wasnt for the scan n cut I would have had to
give up my crafting as I have trouble using my hands
to cut out.

That's all for today and I thank you all for stopping by and leaving
lovely comments.

Hugs Debs xxx  

No comments: