Wednesday 18 November 2015

Frames and Tags Dies






Good morning all well it's another windy day here but
at least the wind as dropped abit from what it was during the night.

For todays card I have used the new dies from Sue Wilson
which are the Frames and Tags die Tessa and the
Striplet Ornate Octagons die set.

First I covered a 8"x 8" white card with a paper from Be Crafty.
Then I cut white mat on which I cut the tessa die to the
top and then the Striplet across the bottom.

I added this onto the top of my backing paper.
I then added a strip of pearls and gems down the sides 
of the tessa dies cut and a small piece to the top and bottom
of the frame die.

I then added a strip to below the striplet.

To finish with I tied a large bow out off satin ribbon
which I added to the side of my card.
I then added a gem to the centre of the bow.

All I have to do is added a sentiment when It is required.

Thats all for today and I thank you so much for all
your continued support.
Many Thanks
Deb xxx

No comments: