Monday 16 November 2015

60th Birthday card







Good morning all Ladies and Gents I hope you are
all safe and well in this terrible weather we are having.
For today's card I were ask to make a card by using the photo
of this lovely lady of 60th years.
I'm so pleased I'll not be the one getting in trouble for using the photo.

Any back to the card have  8"x 8" white card which I added my photo
to the centre of the card.
Then I matted and Layered it with white card and the pattered 
papers are from Be Crafty at Once upon a stamp.
I then cut a aperture in to the centre of all of them.

I then used the new die from Sue Wilson which is called
The Daisy Cluster from the finishing touch's collection
and you can get it from Here

And I have to say when it came to doing my sentiment
my die cutting machine gave up on me. So I had to just cut it
out by hand.

I then tied a large bow out of a minty blue ribbon.
I added this to the bottom corner and I finishes it off
with a lovely   pearl centre piece.

To finish the card off with some pearls to all corners.

Thats all for today and I thank you all for your continued support.

Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: