Sunday 22 November 2015

Best Wishes






Good morning all I hope you are all well
It is just quick post this morning as I have a bad
chest infection and I cant sit for long at the PC

For todays card I have used dies by Sue Wilson
which are the Ornate Octagon striplet and the Best Wishes dies.

I started with a 8"x 8" white card which I covered with
some pretty paper from my stash.
I then cut a white mat which I cut the striplet die down
the side.
I added this to my card front.
Next I cut my Best Wishes twice one in white and one in 
the paper ive already used. I added this to the top
of the card.
I then tied a large bow out of a grey/blue ribbon
I added this to the bottom of my card.

To finish off with I added pearls to the corners.

Thats all for today and I hope you are all having a
good weekend.

Many Thanks 
Debs xxx 

No comments: