Wednesday 12 August 2015

Vintage Treasures






Good friend's, follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well on this Wednesday Morning.
It looks as though it's going to be another hot day
here is South Yorkshire. 
 
Today's card is from my favorite Kraftyhands cd
which is called Vintage Treasures and you can 
get it from www.kraftyhands.co.uk 
 
I started with a 8"x8" white card base and i 
covered it with a teal mat and then a mat from the
backing paper from the cd.
Next i cut a white strip of card which I added
and strip of backing paper.
Before i added this to the side of my card I 
wrapped a piece of flower ribbon around it.
 
Next I printed off my topper from the cd and I
cut it out with a circle die.
I then cut a background for my topper with a
tonic studio die out of teal card. I then added this
to the center of my card. 
 
I then added some paper flowers to the bottom
corner of my card.
I then tied a large bow out of white organza
ribbon and i then added it the the side of the
topper. I also added some pearls to the bow and a teal 
heart gem to the center.
 
To finish off with i added some heart gems to the corner's.
 
That's all for today and i hope you like it
as much as i do.
 
Thank you for all your lovely comments that you 
keep leaving me on my cards.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: