Sunday 9 August 2015

Daisy concettina card





 
 
Good morning friend's, follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well on this lovely Sunday morning.
I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday with
this lovely weather we are having.
 
Jen i hope you had a great barbi last night.
For today's card i apologize first as i think this
is one of the worst cards i have ever done by the time
i finished it last night i had lost the world to live.
 
I think it will be one of the dies that gets 
shoved to the back as i had to keep cutting it out
as everytime i cut it it would rip while taking
out of the die.

I must admit that it doesnt look too bad but
it took some time to get this far.

But hopefully tomorrows card will be a bit better.

Thank you for all your lovely comments you
have been leaving me. i do really appreciate them.

Many Thanks
Debs xxxx

No comments: