Friday 21 August 2015

Country cottages





Good morning all friend@s follower's and visitor's I hope 
you are all ok on this Friday Morning.
Well i dont know where this week as gone it is'nt two minutes since
it were Monday. 

Anyway back to today's card we are back to thenew dies I got earlier 
in the week so we have another Christmas card.

I lve this die it makes you think of christmas with the snow
on the roofs.
I started with a 7"x7" white card which i cut a mat out of green card 
and then a white one.
I cut another white one which i embossed it with a Sue Wilson's
Snowflake embossing folder then i cut a aperture out with a oval die.

I cut out the Country cottage die out in white and then
 the country cottage background  out of green card
i added this the the center of my aperture and i then added 
some 3D snow on to the top of the houses.

Then with the maidenhair fern die i out it out six time in white
card and i then arranged them around the aperture.
With stickles red glitter glue i added some berries the the fern.

That's all for today and i thank you so much for the lovely
comment's that you lovely crafter's leave me.





Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: