Monday 20 July 2015

Ooh la la's #185 Christmas in july




 
Good Morning all I hope you are all well on
this Monday morning.
This is a quick post as I'm on holiday
in sunny Paignton Devon and we are having
a lovely time. I just didn't what to miss
the challenge so I bought my lap top with me
just in case it rained I would have something to
do. But the weather is wonderful.
 
Now back to the card.
 
Today is the start of a new challenge over
at Ooh La La
And today theme is Christmas in July
and it is Ann C that as chosen it today.
 
Today card is from the Yuletide wishes cd.
 
I started with a 5in square card which I mat
and layered it with 2 papers from the cd.
before I stuck the mats down I wrapped some
fine organza ribbon a round them
I then added them to the card.
 
Next I printed off my topper and I mat and layered
it with papers from the cd.
I then added it to the top corner of my card.
I then made a sort of bow like a parcel bow
I then added it to the bottom corner.
 
I then die cut two snow flakes out of gold mirri
card and white card.
I then added these to the centre of my bow.
 
That's all for today and I thank you so much
for your support. and I will love to return the
favour and visit you if you have a active blog.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: