Tuesday 14 October 2014

little miss bunting





Good morning all hope you are all well im sorry I've been missing for a few days but it as though there's not enough hours in the day lately.

But I think I have court up with everything.

So today's card is from using the Whoopsidaisy Celebrate with Ruby Red CD.

I started off with a 8-8 inc card that I foldered the front
Down to make a triangle to the front.

I then printed off my topper and a backing paper from the CD.
I then covered the inside of my card with the backing paper.

Next I cut the largest die in the set of the 5"-7" Elegant labels 4 in a bright pink mirri board.

Then with the second die down I cut the image out with it.
I then mounted it onto my mirri card.

I mounted it in to the centre of the front of my card.

I then cut four flowers out with the Sue Wilson's
Delicate Daisy complete petal and the open petal die set.

Thank you for taking time out to stop by it would be nice to hear your thoughts on this card and if you have a blog I would love to visit it.

Many thanks

Debs xxx


3 comments:

pam said...

Beautiful image debs, lovely dies and colours you have used .
pam

Hazel said...

Debs you have gone very pink today! Great image and use of your dies. Hazel xx

Unknown said...

You have been a busy bee Debs, beautiful card, hugs xxx