Wednesday 22 October 2014

Like my Tattoo





Good morning all well I say good morning but weather wise its cold and dark.

Today's card is made by using the new CD from ruby red crafts.
Its called step in to spring and its beautiful I love all the images on it. Theirs something for everyone like nationality's and what I like about some of the images have got tattoos you don't see images like these anywhere.

I cut my image out with the spellbinders card creation 
5"-7" Mystical Embrace die set.
I then cut s purple mat for this to sit on.

I started with a 8"-8" white card
I then cut a purple mat and the a white one and then a lilac one.
I then added my topper just off set it on the from of my card.
I then tried s large bow out of white organiser ribbon
With my hot glue gun i added it to the side
Of my topper.
I added a few flowers to the bottom corner and a few gem to the corners.
To finish off I made two hat pin which 
I added to my bow.

I would loveto hear your thoughts on this card
I would love to visit your blog if you hsve one.

Take care and many thanks for dropping by.

Debs xx

1 comment:

Hazel said...

A very up to date card with that tattoo, love the purple colour. Well I should have been staying the night at Barnsley tonight visiting friends, but husband back is playing up so we had to cancel. Hazel xx