Friday 20 June 2014

The Lady in the green dress

 





Good Morning all hope you are all well and welcone to me new followers.
Today's card is what it is reallly simple.

I started with a 8"-8" white ard and I cut 2white mats and a minty green one. I layered them up. I cut a white one for my front on which I embossed it.

I then wrapped my ribbon around it and tied a extra large bow.

For my topper I printed my image off  and coloured it in with pro-markers. My image came from linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk
I then cut my image out with the Decorative labels one from spellbiders.

I added my topper into the top corner
Of my card.

To finish with I added some gems
To two corners and I mafe a fancy stick pin for my bow.

Thats all for today and it would be great to hear your comments. X



No comments: