Thursday 26 June 2014

Bling Diva






Good morning all on this Thursday morning. I was ask to make this card for a young girl who wanted a girlie girl card with lots of bling and I'm sure this as it.
When the lady that ordered pick it up she was thrilled with all the bling.

I started by printing my image off and it is fromlinnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.com
And I cut it out with spellbinders Resplendent rectangles.. And I inked it
while still in the die.

Next I started with 8"-8" white card and I covered it with some pretty flowered paper. On my last mat I cut a aperture out the the largest die from the Respondent rectangles. I added it to my card with double sided foam tape.

The I added my topper into the aperture. I the went around the aperture with gens and down the lefthand side of my card and I also added two gem butterflies to the side of my card one at the top and one at the bottom.

I then tied a large bow and added this to tge side of my card. I then made two hatpins for my bow.

And then I added a large gem to the centre of the bow.

To finish with I added my sentiment to the bottom right corner.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by xx



No comments: