Sunday 8 June 2014

Daisy Daisy





Good morning all hope you are all well this Sunday morning.
And I would just like to welcome my new followers.
Today's Card is from the Joanna Sheen Daisy and friends CD.
I think she's so cute.

To start with I got s 8"-8" white scalloped card. I covered it with red satin board and I then cut a white one on which I embossed with the buttons embossing folder. I wrapped a piece of white cotton lace around my mats before I added it to the card.

I cut the largest die in the timeless rectangle in red satin board I cut my topper out and added it to my mat. Using foam tape I added it to the side of my card.

I added some lovely red flowers to the right of my topper.
I then tied a messy bow out of red ribbon. With my hot glue gum I added it just below my flowers.

To finish with I added 3 button to the top right corner.

That's all for today and take care xx




No comments: