Saturday 12 April 2014

Viva Las Vegas





Good morning all friend follower.
Hope you are all well this Saturday morning.
Today's card is for a couple who's getting married in Vegas.

So I have made a traditional card on the outside but funny on the inside. I made a funny verse and a picture.

I cut a 8-8inc white card and I cut a white mat which I embossed it with a xcut art deco design folder.

I then cut the three smallest of the grand decorative circles die set. I printed my sentiment out and cut it the the largest in the stately circles die set.

I cut the bride and groom from tattered lace out of silver Morri card..

To finish with I tied a messy bow out of white organza ribbon and white babies breath flowers.

I think you will have a laugh when you read the verse.
That's all for today Debs xx

No comments: