Saturday 5 April 2014

Timeless Rectangles


Good morning well its saturday again cant believe how time is flying were now in april.

Todays card I started with a 8-8inc card.
I cut a mat in dusky pink satin board I got from create and craft its there own brand I love it.I embossed it and then I cut a smaller mat in white which I embossed and inked around all edges.
I cut all sizes in the Timeless rectangles in pink a white I inked around the ehite one.
I added my Happy Birthday to the top of these.
I cut some butterflies with the tonic studio dies and added them to the corners.
I cut the lilly out with the tonic lilly die set. I glued it to the bottom corner.
To finish with I tied a messy bow out of pink ribbon and I glued it to the top left corner.
I added two hat pins to my bow. DEBS XX

Thank you for stopping by it would
be nicr yo hear your comments Debs xx

No comments: