Tuesday 22 April 2014

book of parchment



Morning all hope you all are well. Well its soon got around to Tuesday I cant believe where this years is going.

Today's card I used the my craft studio parchment CD.

I printed the book out on to parchment.
I also printed a sentiment and a small verse..

Next I embossed over all the print. After embossing all my printed lines I used a grid to emboss a frame around my page.

I then wrapped a piece of ribbon down the centre. And I then tied a bow and added it to my ribbon at the top.

Next I took a A5 card landscape. I the glued my parchment page to my card. The ribbon covered the glue up.

To finish with I made two flowers out of parchment and then I sprayed them with crafters companion stay and spray so I could drip my flowers in to glitter.

I then glued them to my page. Again the glitter covers the glue.

That's all for today.
Debs xx

Thank you for taking time to visit me
I really like to hear your comments. Debs xx

No comments: