Wednesday 19 February 2014

In Lilac



Morning all hope you are all well this cold wednesday. Im a little upset about this photo as the background looks a different shade of lilac but in real its the same colour.

For today card you need
spellbinders Vintage lace dies.
spellbinders labels23 and labels 28.
white and lilac card.

To start with I got some lilac paper from my stash I cut 4 borders with the vintage lace die I love this die set i added four borders around it to create a pretty frame. I overlapped them at the corners and added large pearls. The smaller pearl. Bare liquid pearls. From there i cut a labels 23 die out of white card I inked it while still in the die.  I stamped my sentiment in black ink. I cut it out with labels 28. I inked this one while in the die too. I mounted it with foam tape and added it to the center of my card. I tied a messy  bow in lilac seam binding
and then added it to the top corner. All for now Debs xx

Thank you for looking it would be nice if you could leave me your comments xx

No comments: