Wednesday 5 February 2014

Have a great day


Things I used to make this care are;
Spellbinders A2 Scolloped borders one die set
Marianne creatable CR1242 Passe-portout Rectangles
Paper roses
and white ribbon

Morning all hope you are all well on this Wednesday
To make this card I cut a 8"-8" white card and I cut a mat for it at 73/4-73/4
and I them cut and embossed a mat at 6 1/4-6 1/4 I then cut a piece of pink flowered paper the same size of my next mat which is 6" squire on this mat I cut a aperture at the top right corner with the marianne die. I them cut the scolloped border one. and that was added to the left hand side. To finish with I added flowers and a sentiment and a white bow. It would be nice if you could leave me your comments on the card. Debs xx

Tank you for looking 

No comments: