Friday 7 February 2014

Blue rose



Morning all on this friday I must say that this card is one of my favorites because I love this die it makes some stunning card.
Thing I used to make this card are;
Spellbinders Heartfelt Elegant swirls
Blue ribbon
and blue flower and white card.

To start with I made a 261/2cm by 18cm white card.
I cut a mat to go on the top of the card measuring 17 1/2 by 25 1/2 cm and I paper pierced around my mat
i cut a white card measuring 23 by 15cm on which I placed my die to the top and cut it out. I then embossed the bottom. Then matted them all up. I stamped my sentiment just below my cut out.
I then  added some blue roses in different shades across the embossing line. and added swirls to make then like leafs. and I tied a messy bow. Debs xxx

Thank you for looking

No comments: