Thursday 5 October 2017

Merry Christmas







Good morning all hope you are all well this morning and having a good week 

For today’s card I have used a 8”- 8” white card 
I then mat and layered it with red card and the I cut a white mat 
That I embossed I added it to the card.
Next I cut out my topper out of red card on the Scanncut.
I added this to the card using foam pads.

I then cut out my sentiment on the Scanncut before I cut it I covered
My card with a double sided sticky sheet so that when I cut it 
It would be sticky on the top side.

I then added it to my topper and I then peeled off the backing paper 
So that I could glitter it.

I next made my poinsettias out of white and red foamarin 
Which I added to the bottom corner and one to the top corner.

That’s all for today and I thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: