Tuesday 3 October 2017

Man in the moon





Morning all hope you are all well this morning 

For today’s card I have used a 8”- 8” white card 
Which I added a pale blue mat.
I then wrapped a piece of white ribbon around the left hand side 
Of my card.

I then cut a mat out of silver Mirri card to fit the right hand side of my card.
And I then cut white mat to sit on the silver mat I
Then added them to my card.

Out of blue card I cut the man in the moon die
From Sweet Dixie Dies.
I added it to the centre of my white mat and I then added some 
Gems to the moon.
I then added strips of gems and pearls to the top and bottom 
Of the moon.
I then added some gems to the corners of my card.

And to finish with I tied a large white bow which I added to 
The centre of my bow..

That’s all for today and I thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx


No comments: