Tuesday 12 September 2017

Thank you a




Good morning all I hope you are All well this morning o eacc

Today's card is another open book card which I love doing on the
Scanncut as the are so easy todo.

I started by cutting all my pages out of white card
And then I inked around the edges with pin ink pad.
I ten made up the book by gluein the spine.

I then die cut my thank yo and I added it to the smallest page.
Next I cu t out the flowers on the Scanncut and I made them up
And I added them the th bottom of the right page.

I then used a sue Wilson die for the foliage which I added to
The flowers.
I then added a ribbon to the top corner of the pages
I then added some gems around the pages and one into each
Flower.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by 

Hugs Debs xx



No comments: