Saturday 2 September 2017

Joy to the world







Good morning all how are you all doing this morning and
What are you all up to today.
I've got some shopping to do and then to take some flowers to the crem
For my mum and dad and then I hope to do some samples.

For this card I started with a 8"-8" white card that I mat and layered
In green and white 
I then cut out a frame on the scan n cut out of white card and I stamped
Around the corners in green.
I then cut out the word Joy and added it into the centre of the frame.
I then cut out my poinsettias on the Scanncut which I inked in green.
I added them to the top corner of the frame.

To finish off with I took a piece of white ribbon and inked it
In places to match the no on the card.
I tied a bow and I added it to the bottom corner.

That's all for today and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: