Monday 23 January 2017

On Your Birthday



Good morning and a Happy New Year I know it's late
but I have been unwell for the last two months so I've not
been able to do any crafting but I'm hoping that I'm going
to be on the mend soon.

I would like to thank everyone that as sent me well wishes
I did really appreciate them.

I was a really quick card to make it is a 6"x 6" card base
I firstly cut  a pink mat and then I cut five more layers
with the cut outs in.
I layered them up with glue gel to give them depth.
Next i cut out the oval for the centre I added this with foam pads.

Next I cut out the flowers and the sentiment out of pink.
I made the flowers up and added them ti the bottom corner 
and the sentiment to the top corner.

Thats all for today and it is so nice to be back
And I hope to be back tomorrow.

Debs xxx

No comments: