Tuesday 6 December 2016

Glitter Angel






Good morning friend's follower's and visitor's
How are you all ding this morning.
Today see's the last Christmas card of 2016.

I started of with a 8"x 8" white card I which mat and layered
in Silver Glitter card and white card.
Next I cut a glitter mat at 6.5"x 6.5" and a white mat which
I added to the centre of my card.

Next I cut the Couture festive flourish frame background out of glitter card.
I then added it the to the centre of my card.
I then cut the flourish frame out of white card and I added
it to the centre of my background die cut.

Next I cut the Sweet Dixie Angle out of silver glitter card which
I added to the centre of the frame.

To finish off with I added gems to all corners.
That's it for Christmas cards this year.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: