Sunday 27 November 2016

Sweet Dixie Holly Border and corner Sample








Good Afternoon friends followers and visitor's I hope you are 
all well on this Sunday Afternoon.

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you all
that have sent me well wishes while I have been ill.
It is so nice to be back after a month of not doing anything.

Today's card is a sample that I have made for Sue Dixie of Sweet Dixie Designs.

For this card I have used the Sweet Dixie Dies;
Holly Border and corner die set
And the Large snowflake die.

I started with a 8"x 8" cream card. I mat and layered it in gold and cream.
I added two gold corners to opposite corners.
Next I cut a smaller mat out of cream card which I added
the border which I cut in gold mirri card to the top and bottom.
I added this to the centre of my card with foam pads.
I also added two corners to the opposite corners.

I then cut the Large snowflake out of gold mirri card which
I added to the centre of my topper..
I then added a bow and some gems to finish.

That's all for today and I look forward to bringing you
more samples tomorrow morning.

Hugs Debs xxx 

No comments: