Tuesday 29 November 2016

Decorative Bell Sweet Dixie Sample






Good morning all friend's follower's and visitor's I hope
you are all well.
It is so nice to be back among you all and thank you for your
well wishes.

For today's card I have used the Sweet Dixie Designs
Decorative Bell and the Festive Floral Border die.

I started with a 8"x 8" white card. I then made a frame by using
 the Sue Wilsons Grand Square die set. On which I stamped
on to two of the corner's with a stamp from my stash.
I added it to my card with foam pads.

I then cut the Decorative Bell out of white card which I
covered in glitter. I added some red gems for the berries.
I added it to the centre of my frame.

Next I cut the Festive floral border which I cut in half and I added
half to two of the corner's. I coloured the poinsettia in red.
To finish with I added some gems to the corners.

That's all for today and thank you for the lovely comments
you have been leaving me.

Hugs Debs xxxx

No comments: