Wednesday 19 October 2016

Snowman







Good morning all I hope you are all well today even though it's cold
and damp.

Today's card I have used the Festive wishes frame die and stamp set,
And the Poinsettia die set.
And the Snowman stamp all from Sweet Dixie Designs.

This was my first attempt at stamping and colouring so I coloured it with my
Alcohol pens. 

I started with a 9"x 61/2" mint card which I matted with pink card
I wrapped a piece of mint ribbon around it before at stuck it down.

I then cut out my frame out of mint card  which I added to the
centre of my card. I then added mt image to the centre
of my frame.
I then cut out the poinsettia's out of white and pink card.
I added these to the top corner of my card.
I tied a very large bow out of mint ribbon which I added to the
side of my frame. I added a small poinsettia to the centre of my bow.

To finish off with I added some gems to the corners of the card.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxxx 


No comments: