Tuesday 18 October 2016

Here Comes Santa







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning and if
not I send you some crafty hugs.

For today's card I have used one of the new Christmas dies
by Sweet Dixie Designs.

I started with a 9"x 61/2" cream card.
I cut a mat out of beige card which I cut a moon into it with a small
nesting die up in the top corner.
I then cut out the village scene out of black card I then added it
to the centre of my card.

I then made a shaker by using the Santa die also from Sweet Dixie
into the shaker.
I then added it to the bottom left corner.
I used the 2015 poinsettia die from Sweet Dixie which I made from

Next I cut the Santa and Reindeer's from the village scene die set
out of black card and I added it so that they are
fling in front of the moon.

To finish off with I added some gems on the the sky to look like
stars.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hug's Debs xx



No comments: