Sunday 11 May 2014

In Loving Memory




Good morning all its Sunday and its going to be my crafting day Hazel im loving driving betty when it stops raining I'll take a photo of het and post it tomorrow. when I get back from taking some flowers to the crematorium for my mum who we lost 18months ago and she is so Deeply missed.
To make this card I used the Spellbinders grand rectangles die set. I used the largest one.
and in the centre of that I cut the background with Sue Wilson's Spanish collection.
I then cut a piece of pink card and glued it to the back of my background.
I then printed my sentiment and cut it out with the labels 20.
I then cut out a rose by using Sue's classic rose die set.
To finish with I tied a bow and added it to the top corner.

Thank you for stopping by. It would be nice to hear your thoughts.
Many Thank xx




No comments: