Tuesday 6 May 2014

A Wedding Fan



Morning all my fellow bloggers hope you all are well. Todays card is a quick one as Ive got to go to hairdress and I can guess it will be full so I will be there a while.

So to start with the card. It is a 8"-8". Blank I cut a mat in silver a wee smaller than the card.
I then cut a white mat which I embossed. Then I covered a piece of white card with  a doublesided sticky sheet. then cut a  marianne fan die 5 times and I then covered them with micro beads. I then cut mats in silver to go behind the fan pieces. I then arranged them into a fan then I glued them in place. Then I tied a large bow  In white crushed silk ribbon.
To finish with I added some gems to corners and a gem button on to the centre of my bow.

Thank you for dropping by. Debs xx

No comments: