Monday 19 March 2018

Lace sample










Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And I hope you haven’t got too much snow ours is now
Staring to move.
I’m sorry I’ve not been around commenting but we’ve had
Trouble with the WiFi. But hoping it’s sorted now.

Todays card is a same I made for the tattered lace LACE usb
That launched last Thursday.

I started with a 10”x 7” white card 
I added a mat of pink and white decorative paper.
I them cut out my designs out of pink and white.
I cut the outer one in pink which I added to my cad.
Next I cut the next one don in white which I mounted
On to silver Mirri card.
I then added it to the centre of my card.
I then it the centre piece out of pink card which I added
To the centre of the card.

To finish off with I tied a large pink bow that I added to to
Bottom of my card.

That’s all for today and that you for stoping by

Hugs Debs xx


No comments: