Friday 10 March 2017

Butterfly Easel Card






Good morning all hope you are well this morning.
I'm sorry about the photo's of today's I have tried everything
to get them looking better but to no avail.

I had a order for this card I had to make three for the same person.
One good thing about the scan n cut they all cut the same.
I cut all the layers out of gold and cream card which I layered
them all up.
I cut the butterfly out of gold mirri card and It really looks stunning
sorry the photo doesn't show that.
I added this to the centre of the topper.
I then cut my sentiment which I added to the top of my topper.

To finish with I added some paper flowers to make my stopper
and I cut my foliage with a Sue Wilson die out of gold mirri card.

That's all for today and thank you for all your lovely comments.

Hugs Debs xxx


No comments: