Monday 13 February 2017

Ooh La La Challenge die cuts






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.

Today's post is a quick one as I have my Husband In hospital
and I'm sitting with him all day.

Today see's the start of a new Challenge over at Ooh La La
and the theme is die cut so why not pop along
and join in with us.

For this card I started with a 8"x 8" white card.
Which I covered with some papers from the cd. I then cut
a border with a sue Wilson die out of white card.
I added this across the bottom of the card.

Next I printed off my image and I cut it out with a spellbinder's labels die.
I then cut a mat for it in paper from the CD.
I added these to right hand side of my card.
Next I tied a white bow which I added to the side of my topper.

To finish off with I added some gems to the corner's of my card.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Crafty Hugs Debs xx

No comments: