Monday 5 September 2016

Autumnal colour's






Good morning all this is my first card of the day.
and it's the start of a new challenge over at whoopsidaisy.
And the theme today is Autumnal colours.

For this card I have used the Daisy does diva's cd from
Whoopsidaisy.
A selection of different leaf dies.
And the Sweet Dixie doily frame die set.
And creative expressions gilding wax.

I started of with a white base card which I cut 2 smaller mats.
on the top on I embossed it with a wood affect embossing folder.
Next I covered my ribbon with the gilding wax I left it
awhile for it to dry and as it were drying it was starting it shine more.

I then cut out my frame with green card. I then printed of my image
and I coloured it with alcohol pens.
I added this to my card with foam tape.
I covered a piece of card with the wax so I could cut out
some of my leafs. I then cut some more out of green card. 

I arranged them around my frame.
I then tied a large bow and I added it to the top corner
of my card.
And to finish with I added a large gem to the centre of my bow.

That's all for now and I will be back later today with
card number 2.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: