Monday 7 December 2015

Krafthands Christmas One Die Challenge




Good Morning Ladies and Gents I hope you are all well
Well this is the last challenge for 2015 and we will be back
with the next challenge in 2016.

Are you all nearly ready for Christmas.
Today card is from the Santa's Little Helper's cd.

I started with a 7"x 7" white card I mat and layered it with 
red and green spotty card.
I then printed off my topper which i matted on to
red spotty card.
I cut a strip of the red card and I glued it across the centre.

I then glittered my topper before I added it to the
centre of my card.

I the cut the memory box snowflake ribbon die out of
white card which I added to the top of my card.
To finish with I added some gems to the centre of the
snowflake and to the side of the topper.

That's all for today and I hope to see you all back here
tomorrow.

Many thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: