Wednesday 6 August 2014

Whoopsidaisy's challenge card no square cards





Good morning all today's card is made by using the Whoopsidaisy digital deigns.
9
Also used the Spellbinders Decorative Grand circles die set.
Papers are also from the CD.

Paper flowers
Ribbon and lace.


I started with my card base and cut a mat from the paper from the CD. I used grand circles die to cut it out.

I then printed off my image and coloured it in with spectrum noir pens.

I then cut it out with the second smallest die. I then added it to the centre of my card.

Tied a bow with white lace and then one in pink sheer ribbon I then sided them to the side of my card.

I then finished off by adding some paper flowers.

I hope you like this card and it would be lovely if you would leave my your comments.

Take care

Debs cxx

No comments: