Thursday 3 July 2014

whoopsiedaisy challenge white on white





Morning all well I've only got 3 more sleeps and then its holiday time. So today's card is my Whoopsiedaisy challenge card for the 7th July and its white on white with  a coloured image.
You can get the image from linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk

So now back to the card. I started with a 8"-8' card. First i cut the over the edge die from Marianne's dies.

Next  I cut 4 corners from tonic studio from the frame set Emily. I then glued them to my corners.

Next I cut the Emily frame which I glued it to the centre of my card with creative
  expression clear glue. One of the best clear glues Ive ever used.

Then onto my  topper which from Whoopsiedaisy sheet 515.

I then coloured it in with pro-markers.
I also cut this out with the frame die. But this time in only using the centre of the
Frame. With foam tape I put it in to the centre of the frame.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by. I would be really please if you left me a comment so that I don't feel like I'm on my own here in blogland. Xx



No comments: